September I saw HANSON in CONCERT!!!!! with Talynn. September 16th was a FANTASTIC day!! I have loved Hanson sinc
e I was 11. This was my first Hanson concert. They are amazing!!! We went on a one mile walk without shoes before the show with Hanson.
It was very cool! An amazing experience to put yourself in someone elses shoes (so to say, without shoes). So many people
around the world walk miles without shoes and we take it for granted. I got big blood blisters on the bottom of both my feet from walking the mile. My eyes were definitely more opened that day. It was a great experience. Who else gets the chance to walk with musicians that you have loved for half your life. I don't hear of anything other musicians or celebrities doing such a thing. Hanson donated $1 for everyone that walked. Talynn and my $1 went to help children around the world have shoes. Talynn and I got a picture with Isaac.
We should have tried to get a picture with Taylor and Zac, but we didn't. I wish we did, but next time. I have become a little obsessed with them. My family would say lots obsessed, but I love their music and it brings me some happiness into my life. Talynn loves them too, but doesn't show it like I do. I guess I don't have a life (which is true right now). So what!! :) 












October came and went. Had fun on Halloween. Went to the YSA dance. Dressed up like a hippie. It was fun!!
On Halloween Talynn, Tiffany, and I put on some wigs and delivered cookies to friends and family. We has some friends come over and watched a movie and play games. I watched Hanson online. They had aLive stream of a members only concert in Tulsa, OK which Talynn and I could have gone to if we would have bought some plane tickets, but they were too expensive, So I watched it online. It was a great concert. Now Novemeber is here. I voted!! California has a new governer. Republicans took majority of the House of Representatives. Hopefully the country will move in a more positive direction. It is now 2 weeks til Thanksgiving. It is going to be a small group of the family again (which I enjoy). I have decided to go back to school and get my MBA degree. (Master of Business Administration). I have signed up to start taking some pre-requisite classes this spring semester. I will see how they go. If I do well and like it, I will then apply to Fresno State and to the Business School. I also have to pass the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) exam. We will see how that goes. So I haven't been accepted yet, just taking the first steps toward the graduate degree. We shall see what the rest of the year brings.
On Halloween Talynn, Tiffany, and I put on some wigs and delivered cookies to friends and family. We has some friends come over and watched a movie and play games. I watched Hanson online. They had aLive stream of a members only concert in Tulsa, OK which Talynn and I could have gone to if we would have bought some plane tickets, but they were too expensive, So I watched it online. It was a great concert. Now Novemeber is here. I voted!! California has a new governer. Republicans took majority of the House of Representatives. Hopefully the country will move in a more positive direction. It is now 2 weeks til Thanksgiving. It is going to be a small group of the family again (which I enjoy). I have decided to go back to school and get my MBA degree. (Master of Business Administration). I have signed up to start taking some pre-requisite classes this spring semester. I will see how they go. If I do well and like it, I will then apply to Fresno State and to the Business School. I also have to pass the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) exam. We will see how that goes. So I haven't been accepted yet, just taking the first steps toward the graduate degree. We shall see what the rest of the year brings. 







1 comment:
Wow girl! It looks like you've had a fun year! I miss hanging out with you :( I hope evryone is doing great! Love ya
Post a Comment